Important: Read and understand the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). The MSDS provides description of hazards, precautions, personal protective equipment, first aid, 24-hour emergency contact, storage data and handling procedures.
**Always wear the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves and protective eye ware**
Intended for use in both high and low-temperature machines; the product should be used with water temperatures between 120-180 degrees.
- Using a funnel, carefully pour the concentrate into clean and empty 5-gallon pail.
- Fill the remainder of the pail with tap water.
- Apply the enclosed label to the 5-gallon pail for reference.
- The diluted concentrate is now ready for use in commercial low and high temperature dish washer machine.
- Recycle and/or discard the empty concentrate bottle.
Cleaning a Pail:
Refills should only
be mixed in an empty, clean 5-gallon pail. Here’s how to clean a pail for use.
- Rinse out with tap water. Be sure to tilt the bucket so the water rinses all interior surfaces.
- After rinsing, make sure all water and debris is cleared out.
- The 5-gallon pail is now ready for refill.
Note: After several uses the 5-gallon pail may become dirty and stained. A replacement 5-gallon pail, with bang on lid, can be purchased at your local hardware store and/or on the online store.