For use in circulation cleaning and institutional/industrial sanitizing of previously cleaned, hard, non-porous food-contact surfaces and equipment, such as food preparation surfaces, pipelines, tanks, vats, fillers, evaporators, pasteurizers and aseptic equipment in: Dairies, Wineries, Breweries and Beverage Plants. Meat and Poultry Processing/Packaging Plants. Milk and Dairy Products Processing/Packing Plants. Food Processing/Packing Plants, Eating Establishments and Final Sanitizing Bottle Rinse.
The no-rinse formula breaks down into natural byproducts leaving no toxic residue. The ingredients consists of paracetic acid in equilibrium with hydrogen peroxide and acetic acid. The concentrate creates 32 gallons of diluted sanitizer per 32 floz bottle.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE– Sanitizing Hard, Non-Porous Food Contact Surfaces
Clean equipment immediately after use:
- Remove gross particulate matter with a warm water flush.
- Wash equipment with detergent or cleaning solution.
- Rinse equipment with potable water.
- Prepare Paracetic Acid Sanitizer solution by adding 1.0 to 1.7 fluid ounces to 5 gallons potable water. This provides 87.7 to 149 ppm peroxyacetic acid and 373 to 635 ppm hydrogen peroxide.
- Fill closed systems with diluted sanitizer solution and allow a contact time of one (1) minute. If sanitizing at temperatures of 5°C (40°F) or lower, use 1.6 fluid ounces of product to 5 gallons of potable water.
- If sanitizing against Listeria monocytogenes, use 1.2 to 1.7 fluid ounces of this product to 5 gallons of potable water. This will provide 105 to 149 ppm of peroxyacetic acid and 448 to 635 ppm of hydrogen peroxide.
- For open or not completely closed systems, use a coarse spray, mop/wipe or flood technique to apply the solution to the surface and allow a contact time of one (1) minute.
- Allow surfaces to drain thoroughly before resuming.
There are no reviews yet.